Wednesday, August 6, 2008

5 Aug 08

Lots of happening for the past weeks. Hmm went last min shopping last wk b4 school started. Bought a pair of loafers, $29.90. A new bag from ProjectBlood, $169.90. Bought 2 tees from FourSkin, $65.80. Just paid my hp bill too, $181. And my new pay is almost left with nothing!! Arghhh...I really need to learn how to save.

Hmm sch started yest, woohoo I'm proud I survived my first lecture, after not schooling for the past 2 yrs as I had to serve the nation and also to protect you asses. Hmm first lecture, and we're all feeling the heat, and even projects have been given to us! Dr Con told us to form our grps during the break he gives, so HuiZhi wanted to borrow my notes and go photocopy, so I went to my car, got my cashcard, and walked to library with her. Lol when I was back, everyone was like, "ok Josh, this is the moment of truth, you have to choose which grp you wanna be in"...and I was like, you guys are fast!! Lol so I was "auctioning" myself..but oh wells in the end was with Tengyi, Val, Wanyee, Yan and Joanne, cos we all lived pretty near I suppose.

...Hmm another surprise, mummy bought me the new Samsung Omnia as an early bday gift!! Wooohooo! Aft sch today, we went to MegaBites for lunch then at the same time to discuss a lil on proj, haha but everyone had to rush off, Tengyi had to go back SIA to do his clearance, and I had to hurry home so I can bring mummy to Compasspoint to get me a new fone! Well it's not that mine is old, but HTC Diamond & Samsung Omnia only came out now!! Rwarrr...so I've been persuading mummy for that fone for the past 2 wks..and that fone is hell exp, it was 500+ with an upgraded line as the guy was explaining, so knowing mummy, she's bound to make noise that the fone is hell exp, but to my surprised she actually said, "ok I get this for you as an early bday gift"...I was like...wooohooo!! Haha me got new fone...yeah so you guys are wondering, my mummy doesnt work, where does she get the money? Lol sup-credit card from my daddy, so it's still daddy's $$!

Hmm daddy came home and was mummy told him abt it. He came up and was like, this kind of thing cost 500 ah...Wah technology these days ah...lol...seriously, this phone is a whole new platform that makes me feel like a mountain tortoise cos I dunno how to use it!! Hmm niccole's gonna teach me in sch tmr cos she's got the same fone too!

...Anw, I told myself, I must at least get a distinction, or well at least try to la huh...Well let the dist student be off to bed, tmr's gonna be a full day of lectures....OUT

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home