29 july 08
Woooohoooo! Went to the zoo today with Val! Lol had nth to do, so that day over dinner we just suggested, why not let's just go to the zoo? Muahaha....and I woke up late today...sorry sorry...but anw, felt like a small kid in the zoo!! Lol but seriously, what we do without these magnificent creatures?
Hmm went town shopping after that, I walked into ZARA. Bought 2 t-shirts! And my reason? New "uniform" for school! Muahaha dropped by FCUK to see if Wee Ping was working, when we walked in..VOILA...there she was right at the door folding clothes..lol. And she was complaining that she overworked! Haha..oh wells girl, this is the working world. Anw, yes I must say this, I've always wanted to get a new bag, well yes yes it's for school again I would say, but anw $325 Agnes B bag, or $209 Project Shop Bloodbrothers...hmm how ppl? Some comments pls...it'll be decided on this thurs! Cos will be meeting the bros for shopping session...yes yes new "uniform" for school...muahaha...having a splitting headache, and gotta work tmr. OUT
Oh yes, and listen to this song, just love this song...yes i know im abit slow to know it only now, but still it's soothing, at least it eases my headaches
Hmm went town shopping after that, I walked into ZARA. Bought 2 t-shirts! And my reason? New "uniform" for school! Muahaha dropped by FCUK to see if Wee Ping was working, when we walked in..VOILA...there she was right at the door folding clothes..lol. And she was complaining that she overworked! Haha..oh wells girl, this is the working world. Anw, yes I must say this, I've always wanted to get a new bag, well yes yes it's for school again I would say, but anw $325 Agnes B bag, or $209 Project Shop Bloodbrothers...hmm how ppl? Some comments pls...it'll be decided on this thurs! Cos will be meeting the bros for shopping session...yes yes new "uniform" for school...muahaha...having a splitting headache, and gotta work tmr. OUT
Oh yes, and listen to this song, just love this song...yes i know im abit slow to know it only now, but still it's soothing, at least it eases my headaches


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home