Tuesday, July 29, 2008

28 july 08

So much for saying that I was constipating yest, and guess wad, I'm having a diarrhoea today at work!! Sheesh man...*butt open flower*! Hmm anw nth much today, kinda boring and sleepy..for the ferst time I nearly fell asleep at work! Oh and thanks Niccole for the dinner! Nicc was in the area when she dropped by to say hi...lol and I plead her if she could help me get dinner at the same time....lol how nice!! And of cos after work since Nicc was still around, I gave her a ride home! Thanks again Nicc! Anw feeling damn worn out...and I cant prac my keyboard cos mummy took the multi-head adapter for that kuku MIO TV console...RWARR!! Irritated! Anw gonna sleep early...tmr's gonna be a long and fun day!! Nite!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home