Aft 1st wk of work
Finally ORD. And just got back from JApan trip. Trust me...Japan is boring if you were to follow a tour. And just got by my 1st wk of work. Well on weekdays, work can pretty much be really boring.
Throughout the trip, I kept thinking of you. Rem the time where we were given time to shop in Japan, my couz wanted to buy this Lesportsac..it just somehow seem to triggered the memories. It felt like it was only yest that everytime we walked pas LEsportsac at Isetan Wisma..you always need to buy smth from there.
Did all the things we had din mean anything to you anymore? I know it's very selfish of me asking this becos this question was once asked upon me by you...but could you be so still so cold...that question that you asked really kept me thinking, "Answer me this honestly, are you sure you still have feelings?" Why would you ask that? Called you last night and you said you had no particular reason...come on, we've been together for 4yrs 1mth...how would I not know you well enough...you don ask smth for no reason..in paricular such questions. I really din wanna tell you, I seroiusly don wanna spoil anything you hav with "him". So what if I do, so what, there's nth that's gonna happen. All I can do is just to wait.
Going thru my comp where I saw alot of pics, moved all the pics into my new fone. Everytime after work, I would go to Thompson to eat, honestly hoping to just see you, maybe eating supper or smth. Aft that drop by that lil park at your house for a smoke b4 heading home...it's the same routine everyday. I really wanna see you that badly...going to that lil park was just prob a walk down memory lane. I've so much to say to you, but I guess, some things are better left unknown. While talking to you on the phone yest, I cried, YES I DID. But of cos i denied that fact. I dunno why I did. You said it's not very appropriate for us to meet..as in alone. From that I guess you're really into him.
Been a severe alcoholic lately, prob that would just be the thing that could let you out of my mind for that lil moment. Did you even know this blog existed? I've made too much mistakes throughout the times we were together, and I intend to stop that, ppl might say just stop sitting on your ass whining abt it. Come on, prob you guys haven really met the one, anw even if I am, I din say you have to listen
Waiting. I will be
Throughout the trip, I kept thinking of you. Rem the time where we were given time to shop in Japan, my couz wanted to buy this Lesportsac..it just somehow seem to triggered the memories. It felt like it was only yest that everytime we walked pas LEsportsac at Isetan Wisma..you always need to buy smth from there.
Did all the things we had din mean anything to you anymore? I know it's very selfish of me asking this becos this question was once asked upon me by you...but could you be so still so cold...that question that you asked really kept me thinking, "Answer me this honestly, are you sure you still have feelings?" Why would you ask that? Called you last night and you said you had no particular reason...come on, we've been together for 4yrs 1mth...how would I not know you well enough...you don ask smth for no reason..in paricular such questions. I really din wanna tell you, I seroiusly don wanna spoil anything you hav with "him". So what if I do, so what, there's nth that's gonna happen. All I can do is just to wait.
Going thru my comp where I saw alot of pics, moved all the pics into my new fone. Everytime after work, I would go to Thompson to eat, honestly hoping to just see you, maybe eating supper or smth. Aft that drop by that lil park at your house for a smoke b4 heading home...it's the same routine everyday. I really wanna see you that badly...going to that lil park was just prob a walk down memory lane. I've so much to say to you, but I guess, some things are better left unknown. While talking to you on the phone yest, I cried, YES I DID. But of cos i denied that fact. I dunno why I did. You said it's not very appropriate for us to meet..as in alone. From that I guess you're really into him.
Been a severe alcoholic lately, prob that would just be the thing that could let you out of my mind for that lil moment. Did you even know this blog existed? I've made too much mistakes throughout the times we were together, and I intend to stop that, ppl might say just stop sitting on your ass whining abt it. Come on, prob you guys haven really met the one, anw even if I am, I din say you have to listen
Waiting. I will be
Labels: I'm sorry


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home