20th july 08
Hmm just came home...damn tired. Haven't been sleeping well the past few days, sheesh...working and working and working. Then today had BCLS course with the juniors. CPR is a hell lot more difficult than what I thought lah!! Rwarr....anw not feeling well lately, gotta turn in early...orientation tmr!! Wooohooo..
How was your day today? Did kobe have fun out today? Came back yest and I saw the flowers I sent you on my car? Why did you have to give it back? Didn't you used to do all these too? Why can't I do it now? From that day at Arts FEst, when you returned me my sweater, I knew that was it. I so wanna walk up to you and talk to you, but yet I didn't dare to, all I could was to just look at you from the backstage, did you know that? Honestly I found lots of excuses to going into the sound room, just to be closer...I'm sorry....you were telling me that when I go into Uni, there'll be so many ppl that I'll meet. It was never about who or how many ppl you meet, it's about knowing whats best for you, knowing who's the one, and you are the one....but I was just too childish....I'll still be waiting, no matter how long it takes...and yes I'm sure abt it.
How was your day today? Did kobe have fun out today? Came back yest and I saw the flowers I sent you on my car? Why did you have to give it back? Didn't you used to do all these too? Why can't I do it now? From that day at Arts FEst, when you returned me my sweater, I knew that was it. I so wanna walk up to you and talk to you, but yet I didn't dare to, all I could was to just look at you from the backstage, did you know that? Honestly I found lots of excuses to going into the sound room, just to be closer...I'm sorry....you were telling me that when I go into Uni, there'll be so many ppl that I'll meet. It was never about who or how many ppl you meet, it's about knowing whats best for you, knowing who's the one, and you are the one....but I was just too childish....I'll still be waiting, no matter how long it takes...and yes I'm sure abt it.
Labels: Cold and alone...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home