NEW comp!
Wooo-hooo! Finally i'm back! Hmm lost touch with "civilisation" for the past 2 wks cos my comp crashed out on me...now totally a brand new CPU! Everything's so fast! But thats of cos...wait till all the games, songs and movies go in...everything's gonna go really slow. . . .hmm new comp but old internet! Yes my modem is still equally spoilt, it gets disconnected every now and then....rwarr!!! Need to get new internet line soon!!
OH man..with the recent release of iPhone, everyone is so talking abt it. What's so nice abt it? Hmm just because it's from Apple? Sheesh...honestly I would rather get the HTC Diamond or the Samsung Omnia...muahaha been bugging mummy abt it!! Anw been working lately...making as much money in the shortest period of time..that's what I live by now...hmmm got 2 jobs now one will be at Clique @ The Cathay, another one is Z at Far East..normally on weekends I'll be working at the latter. Yeah passed SFA..this sunday..BCLS! YES..I have too much time on my hands, therefore...Self-enrichment!
Went to watch Red Cliff with Koh last sunday after fixing my CPU...the show is nice!! I've been on movie marathons lately, watching all the latest movies that are airing now...hmm anw abt Red Cliff...when we were watching halfway, suddenly the show stopped! House lights were on...everyone was like....WTH....the boo-boo went on for abt 10min...then the show came on..but w/o sound!!! The funniest part, there was this part where Cao Cao saw a girl on his ship, as he was walking up to the girl, guess wad was playing on the house music, the "Beauty & the Beast" ballad...every one was like laughing their ass off la!! But anw after awhile..everything proceeded as normal...hmm and guess wad, we were given complimentary tix!! I mean they should of cos...wow..GV is really making alot of money huh..
Anw got to sleep early...working at Far East tmr...OUT
How have you been? Hope you got what I sent you last tues and that letter I dropped in your mailbox...hmm was changing my wallet where I saw all those lil notes where you used to write and all the letters we used to wrote to one another...somehow a smile seems to be drawn across my face..never once regretted being with you, only regretted letting you go...so much for saying that we wanna grow old together and stuff yah...I still remembered, you saying, nxt time when we both are white hair, we'll be like those grandpa, grandma, hurrying each other for the bus...how cute would that be...a lil promise we made back then. Some things can NEVER be forgotten...I'll still be waiting..no matter how long it takes...saw this line on tv..........
"Waiting is a torture, waiting can painful,
But whether isit a torture or painful,
So long as the waiting bears fruits,
It's worth the wait"
You are worth the wait......
I still have that lil poem you wrote to me, all those lil emails you sent to me even when I was in BMT....those lil silly songs and gesture that goes along when u sing to me, are still deep inside my head.....hmm anw saw you that day with "him"..he sending you home from your jap class, that used to be my job...it really hurts so bad seeing it for myself...I asked you to look out your window cos I wanna re-live that memory of once waiting for you by your window, and you looking out, and we would just chat on the phone like that....well I guess our story is just too long to fit into this...............................anw I'm just glad you're doing fine..dats was all I wanna know.....
OH man..with the recent release of iPhone, everyone is so talking abt it. What's so nice abt it? Hmm just because it's from Apple? Sheesh...honestly I would rather get the HTC Diamond or the Samsung Omnia...muahaha been bugging mummy abt it!! Anw been working lately...making as much money in the shortest period of time..that's what I live by now...hmmm got 2 jobs now one will be at Clique @ The Cathay, another one is Z at Far East..normally on weekends I'll be working at the latter. Yeah passed SFA..this sunday..BCLS! YES..I have too much time on my hands, therefore...Self-enrichment!
Went to watch Red Cliff with Koh last sunday after fixing my CPU...the show is nice!! I've been on movie marathons lately, watching all the latest movies that are airing now...hmm anw abt Red Cliff...when we were watching halfway, suddenly the show stopped! House lights were on...everyone was like....WTH....the boo-boo went on for abt 10min...then the show came on..but w/o sound!!! The funniest part, there was this part where Cao Cao saw a girl on his ship, as he was walking up to the girl, guess wad was playing on the house music, the "Beauty & the Beast" ballad...every one was like laughing their ass off la!! But anw after awhile..everything proceeded as normal...hmm and guess wad, we were given complimentary tix!! I mean they should of cos...wow..GV is really making alot of money huh..
Anw got to sleep early...working at Far East tmr...OUT
How have you been? Hope you got what I sent you last tues and that letter I dropped in your mailbox...hmm was changing my wallet where I saw all those lil notes where you used to write and all the letters we used to wrote to one another...somehow a smile seems to be drawn across my face..never once regretted being with you, only regretted letting you go...so much for saying that we wanna grow old together and stuff yah...I still remembered, you saying, nxt time when we both are white hair, we'll be like those grandpa, grandma, hurrying each other for the bus...how cute would that be...a lil promise we made back then. Some things can NEVER be forgotten...I'll still be waiting..no matter how long it takes...saw this line on tv..........
"Waiting is a torture, waiting can painful,
But whether isit a torture or painful,
So long as the waiting bears fruits,
It's worth the wait"
You are worth the wait......
I still have that lil poem you wrote to me, all those lil emails you sent to me even when I was in BMT....those lil silly songs and gesture that goes along when u sing to me, are still deep inside my head.....hmm anw saw you that day with "him"..he sending you home from your jap class, that used to be my job...it really hurts so bad seeing it for myself...I asked you to look out your window cos I wanna re-live that memory of once waiting for you by your window, and you looking out, and we would just chat on the phone like that....well I guess our story is just too long to fit into this...............................anw I'm just glad you're doing fine..dats was all I wanna know.....
Labels: promise


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home