Tuesday, July 22, 2008

22 Jul 08

Woohoo..Had my orientation yest! Going back to school makes me feel young! Still rem that in poly yr2, I was the OGL...and now I'm the freshie! Lols...games were fun! Makes me feel like a small kid though, got soaked by super soakers, had to drink coke with celery, tomato, n eggs blended together, had my face in a basin of flour with water spitted out from everyone in the group (all thanks to Angie)!! RWARR!!...and many others. And the finale, we dressed up Galvin..lol sheesh u sure look sexy bro!

Anw when i first entered the lecture hall, I was like "sheesh there's no familiar face at all, feel so quiet and enstrangled by all the infamiliarity...then Tengyi sat nxt to me! Haha the first person I ever talk to for the day! Hmm then we were divided into grps of 20...hmm Tengyi and I agreed, in business courses, the males are the minority..and that's scary! Anw had a hell of fun time guys! Hmm all ended at abt 9 plus..sheesh tired tired tired...Oh and din know Tengyi, and Valerie and my OGL Angie lived so near me..so I gave them a ride home..hey guys, we can go sch together nxt time!! Lol...well kinda looking forward to sch though..a whole new beginning, a whole new life! But not so when all the work starts piling up...but gotta agree smth, it's better and easier life when studying compared to working! Anw gonna crash out, been feeling sick for the past few days...K.O

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home