23 july 08
Finally back from work! Hmm...a piece of advice guys, when you're sick, don't go to work! Stay home! Ferst thing's first, I had to battle the potency of the medicine, I had to try staying awake! It's like 4/5 of my medicine cause drowsiness! How potent is that?! Lol...and another thing, I'm having a terrible toothache! It hurts like fark. My right lower jaw wisdom tooth is growing again, all my wisdom teeth have been growing since I was 13!! And that's like freaking 9 yrs, and it's not fully grown yet! I had a hard time eating, or more like I din eat today at all...lunch, I bought a "pian dang" from Shilin, ate a few mouth then threw the rest away, cos I had no appetite, and my gum hurts when I bite. Dinner, bought noodles, also ate a few mouth just to have food in my tummy for my medicine, I hated seeing the dentitst from young, as in, I've this phobia, I guess it's every kids phobia huh? My frenz were telling me to go get an op done to remove those wisdom teeth...but come on guys, U all know me, I've like so lil threshold for pain, and I'm so freaking afraid of needles....sighs....RWARRRR!! Well..just have to "tahan" then........gotta work tmr..OUT
Labels: Gums aching.....=(


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home