Tuesday, June 24, 2008

24th june 08

Hmm just got back from work, work was kinda boring though..had a lil sales but I think tmr will be worse, according to my manager, Steven, he says mid week always has the worst sales, definitely gonna swat flies tmr.

Gonna bathe, then prac my new scores b4 crashing out..sheesh gotta prac more, missed one lesson and there's so much new stuff to learn..RWARRR

Before heading up to pass you the stuff, was at the carpark for awhile, looking up at your window, that's a familiar sight. Still remembered how I used to miss you so much and would just drive to your house, asking you to peek out of your window...boy those were the days...then you insisted on coming out to get the stuff from me..the funny thing is I wanted to see you, but yet I'm afraid, I'm afraid to cry in front of you...you still look as beautiful as ever..seriously you look better with black hair..prob that was what I last remembered of you...I really missed you so much...and all the times we had...........

I'm sorry

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home