27 july 08
Hmm lots of happening this wk. Got new internet! But it's wireless! I still need to go abt learning how to configure it. Honestly, this whole wireless thingy really sux, as in, the internet lags pretty bad actually, and the signal is so weak!! Sometimes the conventional cable still works the best babe.
Hmm my toothache is gone! Well at least it has gone down a lot, only that my gum flesh is still lodged there so it still hurts when I bite, shall do smth abt that piece of "bah" (flesh). And I had my haircut today, and had nth to do so I went to highlight it too! Lol yes call me "hiao", but had nth to do wad, wanted a change for smth new! So taaadaaaa! Hmm max, kenny, CK dropped by at Far East yest...woooohoo bros! Haha been awhile since I saw them, and Max just told me a huge secret this morning, I was like, "jaw-drop" and stunned, as in imagine hearing smth when you just got out of bed, lol wanna know more? Go ask MAX!!! Muahahaha...anw bro, it's gd to hear that! And we're gonna go shopping this thurs yea? Lol I'll just have to come up with some crap excuse to tell my supervisor tmr...lol
Been eating alot lately! I'm so so gonna get fat! Went for dessert supper with Val yest, and dinner at Chomp-Chomp just now too...oh my goodness, so much for wanting to lose weight huh? And im constipating...=( that's the like...so bad for health la...ever since I'm sick till now, so it's been like a week...I feel so...............bloated and like smth from my daily life is not right! Rwarrr!! And Val is in love with my Elmo! Rwaaarr..you better love te owner too!! haha yours truly of cos! Anw ciao...need to work tmr at Clique. OUT
Hmm my toothache is gone! Well at least it has gone down a lot, only that my gum flesh is still lodged there so it still hurts when I bite, shall do smth abt that piece of "bah" (flesh). And I had my haircut today, and had nth to do so I went to highlight it too! Lol yes call me "hiao", but had nth to do wad, wanted a change for smth new! So taaadaaaa! Hmm max, kenny, CK dropped by at Far East yest...woooohoo bros! Haha been awhile since I saw them, and Max just told me a huge secret this morning, I was like, "jaw-drop" and stunned, as in imagine hearing smth when you just got out of bed, lol wanna know more? Go ask MAX!!! Muahahaha...anw bro, it's gd to hear that! And we're gonna go shopping this thurs yea? Lol I'll just have to come up with some crap excuse to tell my supervisor tmr...lol
Been eating alot lately! I'm so so gonna get fat! Went for dessert supper with Val yest, and dinner at Chomp-Chomp just now too...oh my goodness, so much for wanting to lose weight huh? And im constipating...=( that's the like...so bad for health la...ever since I'm sick till now, so it's been like a week...I feel so...............bloated and like smth from my daily life is not right! Rwarrr!! And Val is in love with my Elmo! Rwaaarr..you better love te owner too!! haha yours truly of cos! Anw ciao...need to work tmr at Clique. OUT
Labels: Feeling FAT.........


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home