Sunday, August 10, 2008

10 aug '08

Sheesh I'm damn shag and tired...going homw at 5am, slping at 6am consecutively for 2 days is so so so not good for my old body!! Rwarrr.....

8th Aug, Fri
Had sch in the morning, then sent my car for sevicing which took 3 hrs!! Rwarr...and I thought I could go home to nap awhile, hmm had to rush off to meet SIM mates cos we're having our 1st "bonding session". LOL! We headed for MOS, lol got in and got the 'chop' first b4 heading off for dinner! Drink like crazy then we headed for the r'n'b dancefloor! Sheesh...there was this time when I was waiting for Val to go to the toilet, there was this girl who was rushing in to puke...but she didn't reach in time!! And she puked along the way and some ended on my pants...EEEEUUUUUUKS!!! I was like....WTF!!!!!???? Rwarrrr...ane we clubbed all the way till 3! Sheesh damn shagg....headed home and crashed out till 1plus Sat noon....

9th Aug, Sat
Happy National Day!! Woooohoooo...I love my nation!! Ok well not exactly in some of their policies...but LLST I just have to right? Woke up at abt 2plus...feeling the effects of prev day, then rushed out to meet CK and Max to shop for CK's couz bday gift, lol. Then Max headed off to bring his darling to watch firwworks, and we met up with Alvin for dinner, Seriously, I'm getting for broke, and we actually had KFC for dinner...sheesh and I even used Alvin's ez-link to get student meal...YES I'M BROKE!! As in...I'm feeling poor lah that is...Hmm headed over to HQ to meet Kenny and and waited for MAx to come back, at the same time drop by to disturb the NDP ppl...lol and I saw Nicky's girl...WHOA..Gd catch dude! Lol...Hmm so CK and I got abit crazy and just suddenly suggested, why not let's go KTV?? Hmm cos it's been awhile since we last sang..so why not huh...so off we were to somerset's Party World, lol and we sang all the way till 4am!! Woohooo...hell we were crazy in the room!! Haha had so much fun with you bros....lol we're still as crazy as we were in the younger days...Haha like as if we're so so old now...anw headed home at 5 again and slept at 6am again....rwarr! Really cant take it alrd..and there's sch tmr...and I so have not revised my past wk sch work...damn! Alrights...got to rush off for music class...OUT

Can't believe I actually saw you at Orchard. In the vast open of so many ppl I could actually still bump into you. I guess this is Fate, affinity, or whatever we may call it. The whole situation is so tense, I dunno how to talk to you anymore, it's so difficult to look into your eyes, but still...you look that beautiful, that same image which was left 10 months ago...Still remembering at this very day last yr, we were watching NDP together, watching firworks together which we never fail to almost every yr. Time flies. How have you been? Sch's been busy? I even forgot to ask you all these...there was just this sense of awkwardness in the air...just when I thought I've stopped thinking abt you...I have not. I just tried to bury it with sch and whatsoever...but it didn't work. Well I guess the nxt time I'm gonna see you is my bday, it's weird that I'm actually asking you out on my own bday...5 bday's you've gone thru with me, let this be the 6th.



擦肩而过 - 李圣杰

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home