Monday, June 8, 2009

8 June '09

You finally told me what the reason really was. But isit really just that? If it is, girl you really need to learn to have faith. Come on, you go to church all the time, don't tell me you don have it? If you're gonna just carry on thinking like this, you'll NEVER succeed in any relationship at all. You'll always be cheating. We have to learn to be contented and satisfied with what we have. Humans tend to be greedy, we all make that mistake, even I made that mistake, that's why it's one of the 7 sins.

But it's thru experiences that we learn, and trust me you don't wanna go thru all these experience. If you're gonna carry on having this mentality, then I guess you're no much different from *you know who*. sighs..........

Or probably it just means I didn't do my job well enough. Relationships calls for sacrifices on both parties to make it as whole. Both parties must be in play, and willing to do it. I miss that old you.....but I guess it's partly my fault for who you are today.

You say I do mean something to you. And for that 1st week you've showed alot of that. Why not just carry on standing by that faith? You've no Will Power at all....sighs.....nvm, do what you deem, I'm at your disposal

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home