20 May '09
This is the *errrr dunnno how many day* of my holiday. GAWD...I am bored!! So bored that I'm actually playing Restaturant City on FB.
Had wakeboarding session with the "gang". Gosh after dunno how many tries I still couldn't stand and "ride the wave". And worst still, aggrevated old knee injury suffered during BMT. But all in all, it was fun and a good experience. Life just happens once, so live it!!
Shane and I were thinking of next outdoor trip should be East Coast, probably cycling and blading againnn?? Any takers?????
Btw, if anyone, ANYONE has any job offers available, PLLLLEEEAAAASSSEEEE do let me know, cos I SSSSSOOOOOOO need money!!
Had wakeboarding session with the "gang". Gosh after dunno how many tries I still couldn't stand and "ride the wave". And worst still, aggrevated old knee injury suffered during BMT. But all in all, it was fun and a good experience. Life just happens once, so live it!!
Shane and I were thinking of next outdoor trip should be East Coast, probably cycling and blading againnn?? Any takers?????
Btw, if anyone, ANYONE has any job offers available, PLLLLEEEAAAASSSEEEE do let me know, cos I SSSSSOOOOOOO need money!!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home