4 Mar 09
Everyone's mugging away for all the tests, or should I say the last test coming up. But I'm not going to. Life is really getting so boring for me, nothing interests me anymore, nothing excites me, nothing gives me the drive to want to do something more...nothing at all.
Everyday's just school, home, TV, sleep. Then the whole cycle repeats itself again. STUDY - why do we study so much for? Gain the knowledge? Well I could read up all these by myself and still gain that knowledge. TEST - to see how much we've understood out of studying, how lame fark can that be? By test, will only tell you how much you've memorised in your head and how much you've understood out of the textbook.
Would we actually be putting what we've studied to practise next time? Errrrr No? We normally don't take up the job that's closely related to what we've studied, well unless you're taking a profession like being a doc, engineer or whatsoever....
Oh well, maybe it's just me...I just don't like studying. I never did. I'm more cut out for something hands on, practical as they would say. I'm just studying for the sake of that damn paper, something for me to fall back on
I need a drive...I need something to look forward to............where is it
Everyday's just school, home, TV, sleep. Then the whole cycle repeats itself again. STUDY - why do we study so much for? Gain the knowledge? Well I could read up all these by myself and still gain that knowledge. TEST - to see how much we've understood out of studying, how lame fark can that be? By test, will only tell you how much you've memorised in your head and how much you've understood out of the textbook.
Would we actually be putting what we've studied to practise next time? Errrrr No? We normally don't take up the job that's closely related to what we've studied, well unless you're taking a profession like being a doc, engineer or whatsoever....
Oh well, maybe it's just me...I just don't like studying. I never did. I'm more cut out for something hands on, practical as they would say. I'm just studying for the sake of that damn paper, something for me to fall back on
I need a drive...I need something to look forward to............where is it


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home