Wednesday, June 3, 2009

03 June '09

Sometimes I wonder,

Are you happy?
Even if you do, when?
You've never ever tell me what's really going on in your life. I really wanna know where do I really stand? We've never ever exactly spent lots of time with each other, but I didn't mind. You used to come up talking to me first; Asking me what am I doing, Hows my day etc. Probably I've been couped up at home for far too long, and letting my thoughts run wild is really a bad thing...

But you really have no idea how much you mean to me. I just don't know how to tell you or show it. I know I've done you wrong, like so so so many times....But I've really come to realise what I've been losing out on, that's why I'm trying to reach out to you, to really make up for all the loses, to really show I mean it this time.

I just wanna see you more, I know it's tough with school and all that, but oh wells..."We always make it happen, somehow". Gawd, you mean so much to me, more than ever I would say...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home