Monday, May 25, 2009

25 May '09

This just marks the end of my 2 days stay AT HOME!! GAWD! I can't believe that I just spent 2 days at home without stepping out at all! YES, that was how bored I was...well partly cos I was sick and didn't really felt like going out, but still......both weekends at home?? That's totally WRONG!

Let see...

1230 - 1330 : Wakes up
1330 - 1500 : Lunch
1500 - 1800 : Surf net, Play RC on facebook, watch DVD etc.
1800 - 2100 : Dinner cum TeeeVeeee
2100 - Depends on what time I feel like sleeping : Surf net, TeeeVeee, Dvd, or Stone etc

Next day..............SAME!

GAWD, this is so so so boring! I'm literally watching my holidays going by before me. I used to complain no time for this and that...NOW, too much time for everything!

I'm like so close to slitting my throat, collect the blood, and transfuse it back to see if I could do it in time b4 I dry out.

So if anyone, ANYONE sees this post, please...I'm not ranting. It's an SOS! Save me and ask me out!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home