Sunday, June 7, 2009

07 June '09

There are so many quotes in life that we hear everyday, and most of us treats it as a passing comment, even I do. But honestly, I've come to realise, we should really slow down our steps, and really pay more attention to them. Quotes like; "Oppotunity never comes knocking twice"...
"Only after losing something would we learn to treasure it"

This lines are so so true. There was a boy who met a girl some time back. They had problems communicating to one another. But they found means and ways to reach out to one another, and they always say, " We also make it thru, somehow." The girl was really crazy about that boy, but he never really gave her much attention, the attention that she deserved. Not replying to her msgs, only wanting to meet her after weeks. Soon, the girl got really worn out, deciding to take a step back and leave.

This whole process went thru 4 times, till the girl was really sick and tired of it, deciding to put everything to a full stop. Now, thruout these years, the boy finally came to realised how much she actually meant to him. But it was already too late, he had lost her. He knew he had to do something about it to get her back, he knew he had to change. He tried again, calling and texting her, and guess what, he succeeded, he got her back. And he told himself this time, he's gonna love her with all that he could, and not letting her go again.

But we all change, humans grow and learn whenever they fall. All that pain, has left a scar in her. All was well for the first week, but going into the 2nd, things changed. She was afraid. She said, he was so much nicer than before. She's afraid to accept his change, questions running through her mind, " What if he goes back to how he was before?" "What if he only meets me once after several weeks?" "What if he stops replying my msgs like before?"...............................................
Is that really what she's afraid of?????

Is that so?? I really have to know. I was wrong before. And I've missed out so so much for the past yrs, I cannot miss out on this again. You said I'm much nicer than before, what I've said above, isit true? I won't go back to my old ways, like I've said, I don't wanna miss out on this chance again, this chance go love you proper, and give you everything that you deserved.

I thought trying to get drunk would make me forget what happened, but it was worse, it kept me up all night, thinking about you. Looking through the msgs you send me for the past wks, it hurts, I tear.

1/6 After we met and parted, you said: "Darling i miss you alr.... =("
2/6 You said, after I started letting my thoughts run wild: "I won't dump you dear. Don't be silly. Why are you thinking that way!"
2/6 You said:"I don't care who or what you are, as long as you love me"

Don't all these count? There're still many of the msgs in my phone. I'm really broken............maybe it's retribution, I guess it is. God wants me to understand and feel the pain you went thru, he wants me to experience it for myself. But I made a prayer to Him last night, I asked of Him not to take his angel away from me, and I've really understood how it was before, just don't take my angel away from me.

I guess you're in choir now.......by the time you read this, you'll probably be at your cousin's house for dinner, if you get to use the comp. Just know that, I'll always be here waiting......

I need to speak with you, Lord.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home