25 March 09
Gosh the weather is mofo HOT!! I'm sweating like a piiiiiggggg....
Woke up early this morning to do smth which everyone couldn't believe I would do!! Lol made love breakfast for Her. Zoooooomed down to Val's house at abt 8 to do make the sandwich. Val got itchy backside and decided to make one for Ryan too....Muaaahaaaa
At first I was thinking of just 2 ply, but looking at it, like not enough, lol 3 ply!! First layer Ham n cheese, cucumbers, then nxt layer hell lot of Tuna and tomatoes. Val also made her sandwich and we realised...there was a hell lot of leftovers! Lol so I just took the remaining bread and spaaaammm all the tuna left...*burp*
Zoomed down to Her house to picked her up to work. Hope you really liked it k?? Been awhile since I touched anything in the kitchen!! Lol....there'll be more up and coming!
Went off to Ubi searching for new headlight bulbs which blew more than a wk ago, lol wanted to safe money, so I told the workshop I wanna fix it myself. Little did I realise I sucked at it!! MY hands were too big! Couldn't get behind the fixture to remove the bulb...got my hands all dirty for nothing! Then mummy called b4 I headed to find my own workshop to fix the bulbs. Lol....mummy suddenly breaked the silence and said, " So you two how already?"
HA! I was like, "huh? Like that lah...what do you mean by how? Lol you wanna meet her someday, I can bring her home!!"
Then mummy said, "Sekali she also don't wanna see me how?? Next time then say la huh..."
Lol my mum can really be quite kaypo and bitchy at times....OK! Im off to study, well at least try to!! Then maybe a run if the weather is good.........my couch potato skills is getting too good that it's forming tyres around you know where.......
Woke up early this morning to do smth which everyone couldn't believe I would do!! Lol made love breakfast for Her. Zoooooomed down to Val's house at abt 8 to do make the sandwich. Val got itchy backside and decided to make one for Ryan too....Muaaahaaaa
At first I was thinking of just 2 ply, but looking at it, like not enough, lol 3 ply!! First layer Ham n cheese, cucumbers, then nxt layer hell lot of Tuna and tomatoes. Val also made her sandwich and we realised...there was a hell lot of leftovers! Lol so I just took the remaining bread and spaaaammm all the tuna left...*burp*
Zoomed down to Her house to picked her up to work. Hope you really liked it k?? Been awhile since I touched anything in the kitchen!! Lol....there'll be more up and coming!
Went off to Ubi searching for new headlight bulbs which blew more than a wk ago, lol wanted to safe money, so I told the workshop I wanna fix it myself. Little did I realise I sucked at it!! MY hands were too big! Couldn't get behind the fixture to remove the bulb...got my hands all dirty for nothing! Then mummy called b4 I headed to find my own workshop to fix the bulbs. Lol....mummy suddenly breaked the silence and said, " So you two how already?"
HA! I was like, "huh? Like that lah...what do you mean by how? Lol you wanna meet her someday, I can bring her home!!"
Then mummy said, "Sekali she also don't wanna see me how?? Next time then say la huh..."
Lol my mum can really be quite kaypo and bitchy at times....OK! Im off to study, well at least try to!! Then maybe a run if the weather is good.........my couch potato skills is getting too good that it's forming tyres around you know where.......


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home