Friday, March 20, 2009

20 Mar 09

At this time when everyone is nicely tucked into bed, snoring and drooling away, here I am, having a penny of my thoughts.

My heart had turned from cold to stone for the past 1 1/2 years. Never would I expect that I could feel its beat again. Beating real hard, real fast. It feels like a kid on the first time taking a plane ride, pure innocence, and excitement. Been so long that I nearly forgot how this felt, that indescribable feeling whenever I know at the end of the day I'm gonna see You, "little deer anyhow knock", that what they would call it. You literally leave me breathless. The days we knew each other may not be long, but it was definitely treasured every min every sec of it.

Driving along that street, before making that turn into that bend, my hands turn cold, heart races so quickly, I knew I'm in love, in love with You. If you're gonna ask me, how long could I keep up with this, I would say, for as long as the heart still races, I'm gonna keep it up to pace.

Whenever I'm with You, time seems to stop. Nothing around me really matters anymore. That sweet scent of your perfume, that smile You always give the moment You get into the car, that kiss that You plant...always lingers even when You're gone. And so they say, time flies when you're enjoying yourself, all I could do, is to look forward to the next moment of spending those precious moments with You again.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home