28 Feb 09
I'm being screwed by the LAW! Yes THE LAW!! Oh well, I didn't exactly break any law, just that I'm being screwed around by it. Having Commercial Law test tmr.......
Statistics test was like the day before, and it was a total flop! The moment I opened the paper I was like...FARK! Screwed, HG.com liao.......Can't remember a single crap I've studied. Lucky multiple choice, just "tikam" my way through. And trust me, examiners are damn smart these days, normal MCQ has 4 choices, now has 5! 5) None of the above <----Like WTF...so once you calculate wrongly and don't double check, you'll know which answer to choose. Aren't test suppose to help you with how much you know of the topic, and NOT MIND-FARK around with you by putting in an option of "None of the above", which you'll start to wonder if you calculated wrongly...
Anw enough of ranting, back to being screwed by Law.............
Statistics test was like the day before, and it was a total flop! The moment I opened the paper I was like...FARK! Screwed, HG.com liao.......Can't remember a single crap I've studied. Lucky multiple choice, just "tikam" my way through. And trust me, examiners are damn smart these days, normal MCQ has 4 choices, now has 5! 5) None of the above <----Like WTF...so once you calculate wrongly and don't double check, you'll know which answer to choose. Aren't test suppose to help you with how much you know of the topic, and NOT MIND-FARK around with you by putting in an option of "None of the above", which you'll start to wonder if you calculated wrongly...
Anw enough of ranting, back to being screwed by Law.............


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home