Friday, June 12, 2009

12 Jun '09

I was your somebody, and Now, I'm back to a nobody.
You said you needed time to really think, I'm not stopping you....sighs what else could I say. Seeing you walk out that door hurts so much, I don't know how much I've done would have touched you or not, but I just hope it did.

You may ask, why am I treating you so good. I've said a million times, I've lost out so much for the past years, I don't wanna miss a thing again. Thanks for truthfully loving me and saying I still do mean something to you, hearing all these is good enough for me.

I'll be missing you.......

Joshua is now DEAD and GONE.

*No matter how tough your days maybe, just close your eyes, take a breath, and know that I'll still be praying, loving and watching over you*

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home