25 Feb 09
Was I really that irksome? Was I really that irritating?? Some people just say, "josh you talk too much for your own good"...but some do say "hey you're good at what you do"
I guess there's just pro and cons to everything we do. We can't satisfy everyone and we can't expect everyone to love us. We all expect smth out of someone, we all want something in our favour, to make us feel good, proud and outshining than the one standing next to you. We're not perfect, it's only normal to feel that way. But have we ever once wondered and asked ourselves, "What would others expect out of me? What would others think of me?"
Honestly for me, I don't give a damn shit about what others say. I live my life answering to my parents, God and myself. I don't give a shit about what you would think, well that's the plus point Max said, " One thing we can't do like Josh is, he doesn't give a shit about what others think of him"...thanks bro. I guess that's what made me thrive longer.
Why do we have to be answerable to others? Why should we let what others think and say of us put us down? What doesn't kill or hurt you, makes you stronger. Never let what these shameless bastards and sluts break us down, at least I know they don't affect me.
SO for all those bastards and sluts out there, I DON'T GIVE A FARK WHAT YOU SAY! Cos remember one thing, you'll just be less a friend like me, and it just makes that part of your world darker, and also do think about what others would say of you shameless sluts and arses......well I guess it wouldn't be anything nicer as well...pity what a pity
I guess there's just pro and cons to everything we do. We can't satisfy everyone and we can't expect everyone to love us. We all expect smth out of someone, we all want something in our favour, to make us feel good, proud and outshining than the one standing next to you. We're not perfect, it's only normal to feel that way. But have we ever once wondered and asked ourselves, "What would others expect out of me? What would others think of me?"
Honestly for me, I don't give a damn shit about what others say. I live my life answering to my parents, God and myself. I don't give a shit about what you would think, well that's the plus point Max said, " One thing we can't do like Josh is, he doesn't give a shit about what others think of him"...thanks bro. I guess that's what made me thrive longer.
Why do we have to be answerable to others? Why should we let what others think and say of us put us down? What doesn't kill or hurt you, makes you stronger. Never let what these shameless bastards and sluts break us down, at least I know they don't affect me.
SO for all those bastards and sluts out there, I DON'T GIVE A FARK WHAT YOU SAY! Cos remember one thing, you'll just be less a friend like me, and it just makes that part of your world darker, and also do think about what others would say of you shameless sluts and arses......well I guess it wouldn't be anything nicer as well...pity what a pity


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home