Saturday, February 9, 2008

Feb8th

2nd Day of CNY

Hmm felt really lazy, woke up at abt 12 plus, went online and saw David. So we were wondering if we should go watch movie or smth. Lol guys being guys..kept dragging and dragging till we finally decided that alrite we shall go watch CJ7. Went onto GV web to book tix...I SWEAR I wanna curse at GV, their web was freakishly laggy lah....tried booking for 1/2 hr then finally got the tix.

Picked David at abt 7pm then went to PS. Whoa for the first time in my life, Orchard was like a ghost town!! Shessh parking was easy too!! Lol PS was worse, all shops closed except for restaurants. Hmm had dinner at Swensen's and waitied for Leonard to come. Lol CJ7 is really a heart-warming movie, and that alien is damn cute lah!!

Anw after the show, Leonard butt itchy, said wanna go Lunar to chill out and dance. Hmm went to Lunar, the bouncer din allow David to go in!! Cos he was in berms..urghh damn! So we tried MOS..same thing too! So in the end, we had to ps David, sorry sorry bro..=(

Anw went Lunar to get some drinks, lol Leonard felt rich ah, ordered a cranberry vodka, yucks, not feeling yucks for the cranberry, but for the vodka, never like vodka ever since that day. There really wasn't much crowd at LUnar anw, and no one was dancing man...so malu to be dancing there lah...Leonard was really feeling itchy-backside, so he said let's try MOS. Guess what, MOS closes at 5am!! Lol in we go to MOS and there's 2 free drinks!! Left MOS at abt 4.30am....Sheesh tell me abt being tired...reached home at nearly 7. Hmm mummy was like screaming at me, lol but I just went straight to bath and then k.o

Slept all the way till now, 4pm, preparing to go to Ivy dajie's chalet, wah tired tired....

Like what soon hui said, I should try calling, I did. But you did switch off your phone, in m'sia i guess? I tried calling this morning again, it rang. But I hung up immediately. Sighs...I just wanna wish you gd luck for your driving test, but the funny thing is I dun even have the guts to call you, well or shld I say I feel ashame...I shall try tonite or prob tmr again, if I even have the guts to dial your number

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home