Friday, February 8, 2008

Happy CNY

Happy CNY everyone!! Hmm woke up at abt 10...not my usual time though. Mummy kept rushing me to hurry cos we need to pick my paternal grandpa from nursing home b4 heading to my maternal grandma hse..oh wells..same old routine every yr. Then b4 leaving, daddy gave us angbaos!! SHEESH..It's the biggest, hugeous, most gigantic angbao I've ever received in the 21 yrs of my life!! Not gonna tell you guys how much isit..*neh neh ni poo poo*

Then went to grandma hse and slack..oh man weather damn hot today...damn bored...watch tv till I fell aslp on the couch, then Huiqi called me and asked me whether wanna meet up for a while to chit chat, OH yes Huiqi is my junior who lives in the same block as my grandma, they even leave on the same floor!! How small the world can be huh....

Then my couzy, Soon Hui came, hmm first thing she came she told me this, " Hey met up with them that day, hmm she seems fine. Everything is ok alrd..she said it's alrd happened and alrd been so long. And I also asked if my couz (which is yours truly) were to msg you, wld u still talk to him? She said...." Oh wells...how true is that I dunno, I still dun have the guts to pick up the phone to msg you...sighs..and I still rmb monday, Feb 11 is your driving test, oh wells...still rmb the times where I said if you pass, you'll be driving my car nxt time and I'll be the one sleeping instead...sighs....

Anw not much mood for CNY this yr...weird huh...anw got all my angbaos from relatives alrd, prob meeting david tmr to chill...damn boring for CNY this yr...hmm and GRACIE, we're suppose to visit each others frens house to get more angbaos!! Urghhh...better get well soon!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home