Daddy's feeling "ka-ching-ful"
Just 2 days ago, Dad was flipping thru the papers and saw there was a Sony sale advt. Then he was saying, since we travel overseas so much we could use a camcorder. So we went to check out the sale this noon. Went down to Sony Centre at Wisma, was looking at the camcorders and I went abt roaming and played with the SLRs.
Then dad was like saying if I wanted one. I was like...HUH WTF Serious?! He said I could use a new hobby...OMFG. And he seriously bought one including the camcorder. YES an SLR and a camcorder. Bill came up to be whopping high figures. SHEEEESSSHH...so if anyone sees this, and you know how to use an SLR, Pleeeeeeaaase, teach me! Noob here in process of learning it.
Went down to SMU yest to study with Jack and Yan. Seriously Yan, you have a damn short concentration spent! HAAHAS anw guess who was there too? Muaahaaa ain't telling, but you know who you are. It's amazing how much ppl could have changed over the years, over the spent of 5 yrs! AND YES, YOU'RE DAAAMMMNN LIAANNN NOW! Where was that innocent you that I knew?! OMG......
Anyway, I'm 1 day behind time. 14 chapters to do for BB this week, meaning on average, 3 chap per day. SHITZZZ and look at the efffing time already. YES, procrastination. Aren't we all good at that?






0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home