Monday, October 19, 2009

Something NEW

YES I know at this hour, I SHOULD BE STUDYING! But seriously, it's taken a toll on me. I need a break <---PROCRASTINATION

But anyhow, mum came home this noon feeling all excited that dad has finally set his eyes on a new house. It's a private apartment. So she insisted that we all have to go the showflat later on to take a look and make the decision together. New house = NO NEW car for me this year =(. But oh well, at least I'm moving to a new house! MY OWN room with my own design. my own private carpark.....which is just 2 traffic lights away from my current home! YES, I used to think it's dumb to move from 1 street to another w/in the same town, but oh well......



OH yes did I also mention that it's gonna be a penthouse! WHOOOAOAA ROOFTOP PARTY!



YES, my room is next to the master bedroom. SHITZZZ..and my sisters get the 2 rooms at the roof which they'll have a wonderful balcony. DAMMNN...but on the plus side, I have a bay side window!

Anyway, DAMMNNN Im 1 day behind schedule. YES, Josh-E has a schedule for studying for exams. Need to learn to plan my time right. Alright, studying with Jack tmr @ SMU. Anyone wants to join? PLS feel free to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home