Wednesday, January 14, 2009

14 Jan 09

It's been awhile since I last spoken. So hear I am, sipping my beer and penning down my thoughts.

Folding the boxes I got from Ikea, I thought to myself, do I really wanna do this? I guess I don't really have a choice. And so they say, " Forgetting and letting go is hard, but TRYING to forget and let go is even harder."

Opened up the cupboard, looking at all that we once had. Taking it out piece by piece, thinking back on each occasion it was ever written and given, memories strikes back, tears just seem to flow. Never will I forget the way you smile, your soft kisses, "the way our hands fit so nicely together".......................

Putting in the last piece, gave a heavy sigh, closed up the lid. Stow it away under my table, hoping I'll never catch a glimspe of it again. Picked myself up, and moved. Time and tide waits for no man they say, I guess I'll just have to keep walking

But I know deep down inside, apart of me still hopes to bump into you someday.....coincidental and unexpected, like how it first began.............

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home