Thursday, January 31, 2008

Jan 31st

Wed, 30 Jan

Expecting an early end of day, but hell no...had to fit CL pylon to the a/c. Damn, bad day, cos the a/c just had it's fuel tank topped up, so the pressure was like hell high...and when we fitted the pylon, the fuel like gushed out and was all over my face lah..damn the whole day after that felt really nauseous cos of that fuel smell on me..

In the nite, met Leonard for ACE. Lol we learnt a drinking technique from this fren's fren..lol so we actually challenged ourselves, we drank beer with straws! Not only 1, but 2! Hmm 1 of them will be of cos sucking the beer, while the other is out of the cup sucking air...trust me...you'll feel damn bloated aft that...haha but we were feeling HIGH!! Prob the the fatigue level exceeded it's limit that made us so crazy aft work.

Thurs, 31 Jan

No flying day today, means super super nuah day. Ended work at abt 3 went home for a bath then came out to meet Gracie for dinner.

And once again! I'm shocked by Gracie, I swear she's a man in disguise! It's like only 2 wks ago that I realised she's actually can play the saxophone...and today..it's smth even scarier! I've always thought that girls eat slower than guys, till today I'm proven wrong! Gracie eats real fast, and she sure can eat alot lah!! Where's that nice refined girl that I've known gone to!! COME BACk GRACIE!! Then while we're walking to bugis street, she just suddenly asked, "Can i burp?" And then that was when I've heard the most unglam burp from a lady! SHeesh Gracie..scary!! Lol...we did abit of window shopping aft dinner...and I still haven finish shopping for my CNY clothes!! Hmm shall go back to TOPSHOP tmr....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home