Sunday, January 27, 2008

Jan 27th

I've actually spent more than 12hrs out of the house!!

Was suppose to go SIM with Leonard yest, when I woke up at abt 9, smsed him, lol..guess what, both of us were to shagged out to get out of bed. So "plonk" our asses back in bed. Met abt 4 to go shopping! Damn I seriously need more clothes...bought a shirt from TOPSHOP. Hmm contemplating whether to get a new pair of jeans or not...it's 150bucks!!

Anw met Max and CK for dinner, David came along aft awhile. Aft dinner, it wasn't LiquidGold, we went PartyWorld @Cuppage. Hmm met Leonard's singing tchr and a few others. Made some new frenz too! Delia and...Jordan. Jordan was one of the waiters at PartyWorld, when he came to join us for a drink, I was like, damn...this guy super super beng, with that huge dragon tattoo on his arm, but guess wad, he's damn friendly and socialable! Hmm Delia, that small girl which likes shifu..lol...insisted on drinking, so Jordan asked us whether we wanna go Geylang for drinks, then, the first thing that went thru my mind was...oh damn, Geyland, super complicated place.

In the end still headed down, and guess what, we went for a "feast" b4 looking for a place to drink. Food for the eyes! And there're really illegal back alley gambling dens, a real eye-opener. Well, whatever happens in between till the moment we went for drinking session, is only between 4 guys and 1 girl...*censored* (P.S, pls do not have stray thoughts)

Stay out all the way till 8am this morning...damn! I was like...sheesh..it's alrd 8! It's like families and alrd coming out to eat breakfast!! Sent Delia home then went straight home to crash out........slept all the way till 5pm..got up to find smth to eat..oh wells the usual greedy me...gonna go back to bed now...tmr working 0730hrs! Urghhh....OUT

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home