Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Jan 22nd

The day ended early today. Felt really lethargic today, muz be the ACE from previous nite with Leonard.

Was walking out when I saw your msg, when I read the first line, I'm glad you got it, but....the rest of the msg really made my heart wrench. It felt like the sky was gonna fall unto me. Till this day, your msg still makes me tear..

I've never expected anything out of this, or I should say I shouldn't expect anything, but all I'm asking for, is to talk to you again, I've never pin on for us getting together or whatsoever, I've never even thought of all that in the first place ever since that saturday. I just want to talk to you again, I just want to befriend you again, I just want this friendship to start all over again...YES ppl tell me that it'll be a very different friendship, there won't be any trust and faith, I know that. But I just need time to rebuild all that again...I just need a chance to prove I'm not what you think that I am. I just need a chance...

I miss the times where we used to always call each other names and make fun of one another, looking into my phone at the past msgs......I miss all that....想回到过去

Going out for quiet night drive, maybe it might make me feel better.........maybe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home