Thursday, January 24, 2008

Jan 23rd

Just came home from ACE with Leonard and his frenz. Hmm emo nite again...sing and literally gulped my 2 bottles of Heineken down. Then we went for dinner cum supper at some tze char stall. Ok was abit high, so was talking nonsense all the way, SORRY GUYS..but I swear I heard Jo said n* b**!!!

The quiet drive last night ended up at east coast. The last happy memory of us. Rmb how you taught me how to blade, how you fell and just sat down there pouting....sighs...I really should move on like what you've said. I'm trying...it's tough. You've gotten all my intentions wrong, all I want is to just talk to you again like a fren, the thought of going after you again NEVER even crossed my mind, I just wanted to be your fren again.......

Is this really the end?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home