19 Dec 08
It's been awhile since I blogged a proper post. Life's been pretty mundane. It's just work...sleep...eat....work...sleep...eat. Well at least I'm going to Jackson's xmas party in about 22 hrs time. Tmr is dad's bday. Will be bringing him out to lunch...and that gift...Gosh it sucked me dry...a Mont Blanc pen. No wonder I couldn't feel my wallet in my pocket.
Coming home to take a power nap b4 heading to Jackson's party, after that need to rush home, change, and zooom off to the airport. Oh yes, I'm off to motherland...to get a wife. HA! Nah, daddy said grandpa is getting on age, should go back once to his village since he still has the chance, gosh...honestly, I'm so NOT looking forward to it. Firstly, budget airline, no food and drinks, no entertainment, the pilot could be lousy too cos he's on lousy payroll, worst of all, UGLY stewardess! Luckily I've got iTouch from mummy as xmas gift, loading up with songs and movies to last me thru the flight there and back.
Christmas this year, the mood's all wrong. I just don't have that festive mood in me. It seems like just any other day for me. I could still remeber our first xmas together...........the taste of your lips still lingers
OH wells....new year new ME. Everyone, everything's changing.....I guess 2009 will just pretty much the same, just pray so hard not to screw up my life, that's all I hope for
Coming home to take a power nap b4 heading to Jackson's party, after that need to rush home, change, and zooom off to the airport. Oh yes, I'm off to motherland...to get a wife. HA! Nah, daddy said grandpa is getting on age, should go back once to his village since he still has the chance, gosh...honestly, I'm so NOT looking forward to it. Firstly, budget airline, no food and drinks, no entertainment, the pilot could be lousy too cos he's on lousy payroll, worst of all, UGLY stewardess! Luckily I've got iTouch from mummy as xmas gift, loading up with songs and movies to last me thru the flight there and back.
Christmas this year, the mood's all wrong. I just don't have that festive mood in me. It seems like just any other day for me. I could still remeber our first xmas together...........the taste of your lips still lingers
OH wells....new year new ME. Everyone, everything's changing.....I guess 2009 will just pretty much the same, just pray so hard not to screw up my life, that's all I hope for
Labels: All I want for christmas is You


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home