Sunday, January 20, 2008

Jan 20th '08

Went for another session of ktv again at LiquidGold yesterday. Hmm but this time had Daniel, Shu Kun & Tze Chow too...lol when they came, all of them were like so PRO..I had to like find a hole to hide or smth! And Leonard has a FAN!! *claps hands*..lol my shifu!! Seriously must sing with the pros to learn smth, I shall pick go for vocal training too!! Finally, my keyboard class is starting next wk!

Woke up damn early today lah..cos I decided to be holy and go to Gracie's church today. But seriously, I went church at the right time. The sermon today was really what I needed to listen to. The Lord will always be there for you when you're in distress. And all these also made me really thankful for what I have.

SO right here, I must thank Daphne and Denise, for lending their ears to me, cos ever since 1st Jan, I've been emo-ing and complaining so much to them. Next my bros, David, Max, CK, Alvin, Wilson, for always being there to listen too, always there to give advices. And Leonard, lol my singing shifu, emo cum drinking cum singing bro, for the times where we've gone singing and emo-ing and drinking together, ACE & LiquidGold shall be our regular hangout!!

Lastly, GRACIE! Lols, yes yes I'm thankful of having you as my fren k! Thankyou for bringing me to your church and made me learn so much. And for knowing that you've so many hidden talents!! *ps, we shall find out more about that dimension thing k?
Don't you disappear on me again!! AND STOP SLAMMING MY DOOR!

AND of cos to all the people who have once listened to me, or helped me in one way or another!

I saw you at your counter, you looked pale. But you still look as beautiful as how you've always had. I left something there for you. Hope you got the package. All I could do, was just to look at you from afar, but I'm contented...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home