Friday, January 18, 2008

Part 2

Memories - part 2

I'm someone who tend to give up really easily. I cant live up to failure, I cant face failure. But I guess it's only failure, or when we fall, is when we'll learn. So knowing that you're willing to keep this friendship going on, I tried but not hoping too much of course.

So the next time when I offered to meet you was when you said you needed to go to TPY branch to get smth, I said why not I accompany you since I had nothing to do at home, and this time let's take the train instead of me driving all the time. Hmm waited for you for say about 1hr, but oh wells, it was always worth the wait for you. Hmm in the train, there was this awkward silence. Then I just said, " sighs, family going holiday but I'm stuck here." And you actually asked me to go look you up for dinner on the sunday my family was leaving! Sheesh..in my mind, I was like thinking, " Sheesh, is that for real?!" Hmm so that was when I've decided to try cooking. Oh..since I've always wanted to experiment it and since I've promised you I would cook for you , so I thought why not.

Van, my bestie, was back for holi from Aussie at that time, so I thought, having no one at home and inviting you to my house would be so so wrong..I just asked Van & her other half if they wanted to join us as well. Hmm when out looking for ideas of what to cook, had to keep bugging Van if this was good or whatsoever, SORRY VANNIE!!

Then came that sunday, Dec 9, sent dad, mum , sis to the airport at 8am then rushed home and started preparing for the "feast". Hmm started with the jelly making, I remembered you always saying you liked eating mango pudding, but oh wells couldn't find it! So I thought the jelly should make do lah...hmm then experimented the salmon. Luckily I was smart enough to buy an extra piece to experiment! Oh man dirtied the whole kitchen by pan-frying it, then I thought, why cant I just throw it into the over toaster, since all I need is just heat! Hmm tried that out, and..VOILA..everything seems to turn out nice, well just that colour looks like it's a sick fish, but it all taste the same!! Hmm at this moment, you just suddenly called, and had to trick me by saying, "Hi, may i speak to Mr. Lim pls?" Then I was like, yah I am, but then I thought again, why does this voice sound so familiar..thanks ah..had to make fun of me, but it's realy sweet, last thing I would expect is you calling me just to say hi...Then when on to cooking the pasta..and damn I forgot the sauce!! URghh of all things..and by that time it's alrd abt 5plus..had to rush here and there to getting the sauce brought it home and rushed down to pick you up at the same time.

Hmm you were actually smart enough to guess that I was gonna cook for you..hmm oh wells any dumbdumb would be able to guess lah. Anw I really hope you liked the dinner.

Then as the days go by, things really turn for the better. I still rmb once, where I was sick, then I when home and crashed after seeing the doc, and forgot to reply you, hmm you actually got worried, called and msged me, but I didnt pick up, lol...sorry

And rmb on the day we gone blading, you still bought a lil astro boy and keychain for me. And I rmb you saying, " I dunno if you'll like it or not, but u better do! And u better hang it!"
It's in my car now, whenever the bells jingles, it give me flashbacks...

Everything was going well till Xmas.. just had to screw it all with one wrong move. Although it's also something I would never expect myself doing, but yes, the alcohol is not an excuse for my mistake.

Sighs, till 1st of Jan, we've known each other for 63 days. It has really been a nice and sweet 63days,

From our first movie, The Bee movie, 2nd movie, Alvin & the Chipmunks, our 1st dinner at Sushi Tei, you liking to drink bubble tea..loves jap food. Never like drinking gassy drinks, and just green tea, you teaching me to blade, our 1st shopping trip, you always disturbing me and calling me mehmeh, the 1st time where you wanted me to sing u to sleep, and saying that I'll hang a banner on my car on the day of your TP test, and the times where you always made fun of me when you see the cartoon Thomas the train engine

...sighs reading all the past msgs that we sent each other, it really hurts so darn bad. Who else to blame but myself. I'm sorry..it's true that we maybe just frenz, but thats also the reason why I don't wanna lose this friendship.

It's been 18 days....and from your msg that you sent me yest, isit really the end? I just want you to know that Im still there, like I've said, to here you complaina about your work or your driving. If you ever find this blog, just rmb this, at work, don't let others climb over you yeah? Have your own stand. For driving, your TP date is coming up, rmb what I've said k? KEep in lane, and don't be so tense! Hmm relax abit more. And sighs..I've alrd taken leave for that date you're taking your TP..sighs...

I go to sleep everynight w/o failing to pray that I could just see you again....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home