Part 1
Memories - part 1
Oct 27th, Couz wedding, that was when I saw you. The moment I stepped into soonhui's house, saw you smiling at a corner. That morning felt like christmas morning...
I knew I had to know your name, I kept waiting for that chance to ask soonhui for your name. But her bro had hear it and annouced to the whole world. GOSH..felt like finding a hole to burrow into.
Then as the day go by till the lunch reception, I chose a spot so I could see you, but some FAT dumb dumb had to block me. After the reception, I really wanted to walk up to you to just say hi, but urghhh...I don't know why, I just had cold feet, had to just watch you waltz right out of the restaurant. Then I thought, there goes my chance........
Then hui told me that you'll be going for her bday, which is in a couple of days time, and she said, that'll be my last chance to see you. But damn!! I was on the late shift, but I told myself by hook or by crook, I muz get to hui's house. So I ended work at abt 9.30..FLEW straight down to hui's house. And when I reach..damn her bro had to give me that "BIG" welcome by annoucing Im here again....
Oh wells, I was in time for the cake cutting. Hmm and there you were again, clad in that yellow top n denim shorts. Hmm xiang even asked you to offer a slice to me, but oh wells I've gotten one. Then just before I left, or more like mummy nagging me to go, you had to stand at the entrance of the kitchen!! When I walked pass you, sheesh...I bet you could even hear my heartbeat. Then again..hui told me to go upfront and just say hi..but I just cant!! Sighs..going home disappointed again..then I thought, that was it..probably that was just the last time I'm ever gonna see you.
When I got home, hui suddenly msged me if I still wanted to know you, I was like.."Hell yeah!" So she gave me your number and your email, so I just thought why not just drop you a msg to say hi.......
Hmm little did I expect, you actually replied the next morning! And that was the start of a beautiful new life for me...
Then you were complaining to me about how hectic your work can be, I even offered to pick u up from work. And that was when it all started, the ferst time seeing you again..you were in that same yellow blouse!! Sheesh now I know why you've been complaining you're running out of clothes...I've always thought you're a quiet girl, sheesh, but you sure tell me a lot about how irritated you are, how funny things can happen at work and stuff....
And I remembered one evening, where I said I would pick you up but you said your figures didn't add up, so you kept telling me not to come. Hmm I'm sorry if I was abit too stubborn, but I just thought after all that ordeal, you might really needed someone to complain to...so I still came and waited. I thought you would be hungry, So got you some cookies from Subway..hmm but I didn't know the wait was gonna be like 2hrs plus!! Sheesh....but oh wells..lucky I had traiining notes to read =p
Still remembered the times where you would buy cookies, and muffins when i pick you up from work...sighs...
Our ferst shopping trip..hmm still remebered you wanted to buy this blouse from Dorothy Perkins, but you were deciding between the black or the turquoise one...
And also you telling me that you liked jap food, so our ferst jap dinner was at Sushi Tei at Vivo.
Oh and our first Night Safari trip! You still said you never gone there before, hmm then I thought why not let's just go there and have fun! And I remebered that day you were having a sorethroat, hurried home from red cross stuff..stole some of my daddy's honey *SHHHHH* and made you 2 bottles of drink.
Till one Sat, before I left for work, I received your msg from yest nite, till this very day, I still remember every single word in each of those 3 msgs...sighs...and I thought, that was it..Game over. But I was still glad that you wanted to keep the friendship..was it a 2nd chance? I never knew, Im pretty dumb at such stuff. Yes, I had to admit, I was pushing too hard and fast. Even my buddies tell me, you must never be too hurry or too pushy when it comes to relationships..let everything blossom slowy they tell me. That was when I start to take a step back......
End of Part 1
Oct 27th, Couz wedding, that was when I saw you. The moment I stepped into soonhui's house, saw you smiling at a corner. That morning felt like christmas morning...
I knew I had to know your name, I kept waiting for that chance to ask soonhui for your name. But her bro had hear it and annouced to the whole world. GOSH..felt like finding a hole to burrow into.
Then as the day go by till the lunch reception, I chose a spot so I could see you, but some FAT dumb dumb had to block me. After the reception, I really wanted to walk up to you to just say hi, but urghhh...I don't know why, I just had cold feet, had to just watch you waltz right out of the restaurant. Then I thought, there goes my chance........
Then hui told me that you'll be going for her bday, which is in a couple of days time, and she said, that'll be my last chance to see you. But damn!! I was on the late shift, but I told myself by hook or by crook, I muz get to hui's house. So I ended work at abt 9.30..FLEW straight down to hui's house. And when I reach..damn her bro had to give me that "BIG" welcome by annoucing Im here again....
Oh wells, I was in time for the cake cutting. Hmm and there you were again, clad in that yellow top n denim shorts. Hmm xiang even asked you to offer a slice to me, but oh wells I've gotten one. Then just before I left, or more like mummy nagging me to go, you had to stand at the entrance of the kitchen!! When I walked pass you, sheesh...I bet you could even hear my heartbeat. Then again..hui told me to go upfront and just say hi..but I just cant!! Sighs..going home disappointed again..then I thought, that was it..probably that was just the last time I'm ever gonna see you.
When I got home, hui suddenly msged me if I still wanted to know you, I was like.."Hell yeah!" So she gave me your number and your email, so I just thought why not just drop you a msg to say hi.......
Hmm little did I expect, you actually replied the next morning! And that was the start of a beautiful new life for me...
Then you were complaining to me about how hectic your work can be, I even offered to pick u up from work. And that was when it all started, the ferst time seeing you again..you were in that same yellow blouse!! Sheesh now I know why you've been complaining you're running out of clothes...I've always thought you're a quiet girl, sheesh, but you sure tell me a lot about how irritated you are, how funny things can happen at work and stuff....
And I remembered one evening, where I said I would pick you up but you said your figures didn't add up, so you kept telling me not to come. Hmm I'm sorry if I was abit too stubborn, but I just thought after all that ordeal, you might really needed someone to complain to...so I still came and waited. I thought you would be hungry, So got you some cookies from Subway..hmm but I didn't know the wait was gonna be like 2hrs plus!! Sheesh....but oh wells..lucky I had traiining notes to read =p
Still remembered the times where you would buy cookies, and muffins when i pick you up from work...sighs...
Our ferst shopping trip..hmm still remebered you wanted to buy this blouse from Dorothy Perkins, but you were deciding between the black or the turquoise one...
And also you telling me that you liked jap food, so our ferst jap dinner was at Sushi Tei at Vivo.
Oh and our first Night Safari trip! You still said you never gone there before, hmm then I thought why not let's just go there and have fun! And I remebered that day you were having a sorethroat, hurried home from red cross stuff..stole some of my daddy's honey *SHHHHH* and made you 2 bottles of drink.
Till one Sat, before I left for work, I received your msg from yest nite, till this very day, I still remember every single word in each of those 3 msgs...sighs...and I thought, that was it..Game over. But I was still glad that you wanted to keep the friendship..was it a 2nd chance? I never knew, Im pretty dumb at such stuff. Yes, I had to admit, I was pushing too hard and fast. Even my buddies tell me, you must never be too hurry or too pushy when it comes to relationships..let everything blossom slowy they tell me. That was when I start to take a step back......
End of Part 1


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home