Monday, August 29, 2011

How is it that you're always able to sound like as if nothing has happened before? Time and time again I always wonder to myself, did everything that we've had, and fought so hard for, meant ANYTHING, anything at all to you?

Everytime when we speak, I just always somehow feel, you still do feel something, you still do care. And it all does matter to you, BUT, there's just this apart of you who can't seem to go further than that. You seem to give everyone else a chance but just NOT ME, why?

If you feel you can't seem to forgive me yet at this moment, then why ask to be friends? What for? When you still can't forgive me? And you should know by now that, I'm still here for you and I'm loving you still

Afterall you walked away remember? You just left me out in the cold standing alone...and I'm still there

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home