Thursday, August 25, 2011

The smile in me

At the "graduation" gathering yest, my friends asked me what my plans would be from now...
All I said was, "I applied to random schools to see which is willing to accept me."
And they said, "I don't know what I want."

So as much as YOU are lost, I am too.

All night, Joanne kept asking why did I look so glum? But I kept telling her, I really am not. I felt normal...at least that's what I think. She said, she missed hearing the crappy side of me, the side of me where I would lighten up spirits, the side of me where I could turn any situation into a comedy...

That's when I thought to myself, "maybe I've lost the smile in me."

By the way, don't be silly to think that nobody loves you, everyone does....well at least I still do :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home