Reminiscence......
You still give me butterflies in the tummy....
And I guess that's what I loved most about you.
And so I made that call......I hesitated, but I still did it. I'm glad I did.
Nevertheless, somehow or rather, hearing you still made me smile, made me felt warm.
And I guess that's what I loved most about you.
I miss you...I never knew how much I did, but I just know I do.
You'll always be a part of me, and I'll always carry this part everywhere I go
And I guess that's what I loved most about you.
And so I made that call......I hesitated, but I still did it. I'm glad I did.
Nevertheless, somehow or rather, hearing you still made me smile, made me felt warm.
And I guess that's what I loved most about you.
I miss you...I never knew how much I did, but I just know I do.
You'll always be a part of me, and I'll always carry this part everywhere I go


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home