Tuesday, August 23, 2011

The Hardest Lie

The hardest lie to tell, is having to lie to yourself. And I guess I can no longer go on lying to myself that it's ok. It ain't. I still miss you very much, and I'm still holding on dearly to whatever that we've had, and I don't wish to forget you.

Still remember the first time we were caught by Max at your campfire? He said, "The way you both look at each other, your eyes gave yourselves away."

I loved looking into your eyes, I loved looking into them and see myself in it.

And I miss them, I miss how you would cuddle into my arms, I miss how you would whine about giving you 5 min to nap alittle more, I miss stroking your hair when you're sleeping, I miss every single bit about you

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home