Monday, July 25, 2011

WHY...WHY

I've read it. But why.........

Have you even gave a serious thought about everything that has happened? If you have, you should know that it is POSSIBLE.

It is possible b'cos I've never given up, I never did. It is possible b'cos from that msg I know it still all matters to you. So why.........

Why not give it another try?

I just want you to remember the times we had for the past 18 months....the 2 yrs before that was never to be forgotten too. Have you ever wondered...it's precisely b'cos of the 2 yrs of push and pull we went thru, that gave us what we had for that 18 months? I'll never forget what we've had.

But like I've said, I can't look at you knowing that it's not my hands you'll be holding, it's not me you'll be calling baby/pumpkin, it's not me that you'll be hugging, it's not me you'll be telling "I love you"

So I'm saying again, it is POSSIBLE.

You just have to look into yourself, and ask, will you believe in me again? Looking at what we had for 18 months, will you be able to give this another chance for it to grow?

I'm already putting myself out there allowing you to hurt me, so will you put yourself out there to believe in me and know that I've changed?

Since you've said it yourself that you don't want to forget what we've had, so why not...just pick it up, give yourself, US, and me another chance for this to carry on growing.

Love was never an easy road to walk on in the first place. You're not walking it alone, I'm right here walking it w you, and having you in my arms....so will you hold my hand again???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home