Reminiscence
It's funny, how much memories can be stored in our mnemonic mind, and once in a while it surfaces right before us?
Everything that we've shared comes right into my mind every night. Till this day, I haven't really slept proper yet.
No matter how much we try to run from each other, we just can't hide. I still do read your blog, and realising you're gonna be sick again some time around the same time last year, gets me really worried. I just had that sudden urge to call you, but even after manually dialing your number, I just held back on pushing the "call" button. I realise it isn't my scene anymore....
Questions start popping in my head, "Would she want me to call? What if we start a fight again, even if I never meant to want to start one? What if I can't help to show her how weak I am again? What if she's still pissed with me? How will I be able to take to realise I don't mean anything to her anymore? What if she doesn't appreciate it and starts pushing me away again?......."
I guess no matter what I do, you'll still never see the good in me. See and believe that I'm truly different now.
All I can say is, take care of yourself, drink more water in this crazy weather. Start sleeping early and don't stay up too late...
Everything that we've shared comes right into my mind every night. Till this day, I haven't really slept proper yet.
No matter how much we try to run from each other, we just can't hide. I still do read your blog, and realising you're gonna be sick again some time around the same time last year, gets me really worried. I just had that sudden urge to call you, but even after manually dialing your number, I just held back on pushing the "call" button. I realise it isn't my scene anymore....
Questions start popping in my head, "Would she want me to call? What if we start a fight again, even if I never meant to want to start one? What if I can't help to show her how weak I am again? What if she's still pissed with me? How will I be able to take to realise I don't mean anything to her anymore? What if she doesn't appreciate it and starts pushing me away again?......."
I guess no matter what I do, you'll still never see the good in me. See and believe that I'm truly different now.
All I can say is, take care of yourself, drink more water in this crazy weather. Start sleeping early and don't stay up too late...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home