Sunday, July 10, 2011

A date to remember

The 10th of every month used to be something special that we share, today, it's just something written in the books of history. I've never stopped loving you I have to admit, 20 months and going.

But this will also be the turning point. I guess till now, you haven't really gave a serious thought about everything that has happened. I can't blame you, it's just your way to escape. But I just pray and hope, just someday, you would see the good in me, the changes I've made, and the efforts I've paid. Yes, I may have falter a little and lose my standing, but that doesn't mean I'll always be that way. I've learned my mistake. I just pray maybe someday, you'll see it.

Everything that we can call our own, is still there, hanging, just waiting for you to retrieve it. You are the best I've ever had. Someday you might read this entry, and you might think that I'm gone. But I'm not, and I never would.

Times of dejection and failure, don't look too far, I might just be there right next to you, waiting for you to see me. So chins up and smile, don't be afraid to take a leap of faith, cos I'm gonna be there to catch you when you fall.

I can never love another, like how I loved you...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home