Friday, September 30, 2011

With the new exhaust droning in my ears, my mind drifted off for a moment while driving home. Memories of us flashed thru my mind, especially the moment when I pass by your sch on PIE.

Still remembered how I used to pick you up from school whenever I could, you've never failed to give me that "heart-race" feeling whenever I'm about to meet you.

I miss that, I miss you.

Whenever I ask of ppl where they live, and they say "Tampines", somehow my heart skips a beat. As impossible as it may sound, but it's true.

How have you been?
I've read your msg that you've sent on the day that I flew,
typed out "Thank you", but I thought it wasn't enough,
deleted and typed "don't worry about me", but it seemed just a lil cold

.......................
ended up on the plane seat, and I still didn't know what to reply.

I guess I still lack the courage.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home