Damn tired...been working 4 consecutive days of full-shift at Suntec. I'm even falling asleep while driving. Finally an off day tmr...........BUT the time is ALL gonna be spent on my car.
Travelling to workshop early in the morning to fix back the original mid-pipe
Go to Leng Kee to get a cert that I've purchased a legal exos,
then down to LTA to get my exos to be approved as road-legal,
back to workshop again to fix back the mid pipe,
then finally servicing.......
LOONNNGGG day tmr...
When will I ever have time for myself...............
and yes, falling a little sick again
SLEEEP SLEEEP SLEEEP TIME!
Travelling to workshop early in the morning to fix back the original mid-pipe
Go to Leng Kee to get a cert that I've purchased a legal exos,
then down to LTA to get my exos to be approved as road-legal,
back to workshop again to fix back the mid pipe,
then finally servicing.......
LOONNNGGG day tmr...
When will I ever have time for myself...............
and yes, falling a little sick again
SLEEEP SLEEEP SLEEEP TIME!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home