I pretend that I don't care, I speak to you of coldness, but deep inside me, it hurts me even more doing so
Sunday, September 11, 2011
Joshua Ethan Lim

Create Your Badge

Create Your Badge
Previous Posts
- "If there comes a day you start to miss me, just r...
- The best feeling that I've ever experienced in thi...
- Just because we don't contact as often as we used ...
- 說了再見 才發現再也見不到能不能就這樣忍著痛淚不掉說好陪我到老 永恒往哪里找再次擁抱一分一秒都好
- Whenever I come online, somehow or rather, apart o...
- MOMMY, IT'S OVEEERRRRRR!
- All work and no play makes me a sick boy
- I've to be wake up at 4am for work and I'M STILL A...
- This week is gonna be TOUGH. Working from tues - s...
- Sometimes you just have to let yourself fall apart...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home